Thursday, June 11, 2009
# 7 IRON MAN
Iron Man is a superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The film was directed by Jon Favreau and it stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, a billionaire engineer who builds a suit made of iron that he later wears and uses to fight evil guys. This movie is one of my personal favorites because I enjoy watching action movies but I really didnt expect much of this movie, I thought it would just be another lame superhero movie but it turned out to be a really great movie. I like how its not like the other super hero movies that show really crazy situations going on in the world that really wouldnt really happen. The problems that Iron Man fought against were really realistic. Like when he fought against some guys that were aking advatange of people that would be something that would happen unlike other movies they have people from other planets and animals destroying the world that to me is not a movie I would like to watch. I would love to watch Iron Man again, it really had me on edge when the other bad guy created an Iron Man for himself and fough against the original Iron Man that was a great scene I really liked it. Also, I liked how the movie isnt all about Iron Man its also about the man behind iron man, its also about Tony stark and his personal life. Iron Man is a movie i like watching with my friends and I would tell every one to go out and watch Iron Man and I guarantee any one who watches it will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment