Thursday, June 11, 2009

# 10 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK

Raiders of the Lost Ark is an action adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg. It stars Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones a treasure hunter that fights against the Nazis because they both are in search of the Lost Ark. I loved this movie because I always thought all the Indiana Jones movies were really boring but this one wasn't. I really enjoyed watching it although it was a bit old and I usually don't like watching old movies but this one I really liked. I thought it was great and the best Indiana Jones movie, I don't think the other sequels made after this movie are as good as this one. One of my favorite scenes is when Indiana is in the Peruvian jungle and he already has the treasure but then his enemy, his rival, takes it away and as Indiana tries to escape he is attacked by indigenous Hovitos people. I really liked that scene because those people look so realistic, it was scary watching him run and the Indians after him throwing sparrows, that was a really cool scene that I really enjoyed watching. I thought the director made a great job in capturing the Hovitos people culture like the way they dress and the way they speak and the way they kill people. Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark is a great movie to watch when you're looking for an adventure film. Another scene I really liked was when Jones and his former lover were trapped in with a bunch of snakes and they couldn't get out but somehow Indiana found a way out. That's what I enjoyed about this movie, the fact that you know that whatever problem Indiana faces he will find a solution and he will fight against any one in his path. Everything in this movie was great every scene was very well done even though the situations are not very realistic you still get into it. I usually don't like watching movies where the characters are put in situations that really wouldn't happen and are not very realistic but this movie was great and I really liked everything about it. I'm glad we watched this movie in class because I probably would have never watched it and wouldn't know what I was missing. I'm sure very one who watches this movie will agree with me when I say that this is the best Indiana Jones movie and that it should be watched by every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment