Wednesday, April 22, 2009
#6 Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite is an American independent comedy film directed by Jared Hess and Jerusha Hess. The film is about a nerd Napoleon Dynamite played by Jon Heder, who befriends a foreign exchange student named Pedro, portrayed by Efren Ramirez, and a girl named Deb played by Tina Majorino. Together they face many funny adventures that maybe some nerds at school face. Napoleon Dynamite is such a great movie to watch with family and friends because it can be enjoyed by little kids as well as by adults. Its a good movie to watch when you just want to get a good laugh. I really enjoyed watching this movie because I cant believe that with such a low budget like the one the directors and producers had for this movie, they made a movie that was worth more than what they spent on it. It really turned out great even so that it was given a limited release and yet it such a huge success that it grossed over one hundred times its production cost. Napoleon Dynamite is one of the best comedy movies I have ever seen, its with out a doubt the best comedy film in 2004. I liked how it shows some of the issues that lonely kids like Napoleon and his friends had to face, like them getting bullied by Randy, the school bully, that happens in some schools and I like how they integrated this issue into the movie because that way some kids can relate to Napoleon. This movie is really a great movie to watch I recommend every one to go out and rent it because I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment