The movie the matrix is about a computer game, a device that speaks gives information. Neo is played by Keanu Reeves is one of the main characters in this movie he hacks into computers and he wants to know what the matrix is. Morpheus wants Neo to join in with them. This movie was a little confusing it didn't get into to much details in certain scenes I got a little lost , wondering what just had happened because its not like they are reviewing the movie with you and letting you know what goes on in each scene. In the scene with Trinity and Neo are at top roof they have a good visual of how Neo has to have a reflect to get away from the bullets. this seen like others i liked the slow it up a bit and show you slowly the visual effects. This movie was also received Oscars for film editing , sound effects editing, visual effects , and sound. this film is to science-fictional. I would recommend this movie because I myself was into the movie it was sort of catching it would have me sitting there wondering what was going to happen next. In one of the scenes when Neo is in the game and he is learning his skills , when the women in the red dress passes him he gets distracted it was so real, when suddenly he begins to get attacked he begins to realize how he should be more cautious. I found The Matrix really interesting it really catches your attention in the way that it makes you want to keep watching the movie so that you can find out what is really going on in the movie. I think every one who likes to enjoy a good thrilling movie would absolutely enjoy watching The Matrix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment