1. Step Brothers
This is my number one favorite comedy because Will Ferrel and John C. Reilly were hilarious in this movie. It so funny how they are grown men and still living with their parents. They act like little kids and they can't even get a job because they are so immature but that is whats best about the movie. I really enjoy watching Step Brothers and it definitely deserves to be my number one favorite comedy.
2. I Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
I really liked this movie because it shows what lengths friends will go to in order to help out a friend. I liked how these two friends were really there for each other when they needed the most help. What Chuck did for Larry was such an awesome way of helping out a friend. He pretended to be gay just so that his friend could name his children primary beneficiaries in his life insurance. This movie was so hilarious and i really enjoyed watching it.
3. Over Her Dead Body
This movie beside the comedy it has a bit of romance. I enjoyed watching this movie because the beginning of the movie was uncalled for I was astonished when Kate had gotten killed by an ice angel and died on the day of her wedding. The hilarious scenes to me were when she kept tormenting Ashley following her every where she went. I also liked how wat the end she understands that whats best for her ex husband is to be with Ashley the women that made him stop hurting after her death.
No comments:
Post a Comment