Thursday, March 26, 2009

#3 Being a critic.

The film 50 First Dates is a romantic comedy it was directed by Peter Segal, it stars Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. Adam Sandler plays Henry Roth and Drew Baryymore plays as Lucy Whitmore. Henry meets Lucy in a cafe early in the morning , Henry introduces himself and he seemed to get along well with Lucy so Henry invites her on a date to the same cafe store . The next morning he shows up at the cafe store and finds Lucy and she claims that she has no idea who Henry is. The cafe owner pulls Henry to the side and lets him know that she suffers from anterorgrade amnesia that she got from a car accident. I really liked this film because the plot of the story was funny. Adam Sandler is one of my favorite characters, in this movie he was really hilarious. I loved how each day he did something different to make her love fall in love with him. I really liked watching 50 First Dates because it such a fun movie to watch with friends and its a great date movie. My favorite character was with out a doubt the penguin Sandler's character used to catch Lucy's attention when she's driving down a road and he puts him in the middle of the road and she accidentally runs the penguin over, I just thought that was absolutely hilarious. I liked how this movie wasn't just another one of those comedies that are all about having funny experiences with drugs or anger problems like other Adam Sandler movies. This was such a lighthearted comedy that really makes you feel what Henry had to feel when ever Lucy didn't recognize him. As I watched it I was hoping she would some how recover from her short term memory loss and would actually rememebr him the next day. I recommend every one to watch 50 First Dates because it will make you want to watch it more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment